Thursday, February 6, 2020

REVIEW of DARK EXORCIST

Dark ExorcistDark Exorcist by Tim Miller
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I did enjoy this book by Tim Miller-the first one of his titles that I've read. There were some interesting twists throughout the story and I was hoping for a big twist at the end, but when I finished the book I still wasn't disappointed.

I see some reviews slapping the author for similarities to The Exorcist, but I think the book stood plenty strong all on its own. Miller's characters, their motives, scenes, setting and dialogue were completely original. I hope the author has more creepiness in store for his readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Practical advice and activities that you can use to heal the wounds of the past so you can enjoy a brighter future full of joy, healthy re...